We are all getting use to our new normal. FaceTime or Zoom recording both Female IQ’s formal and informal podcasts, has become our new normal. As well as:
- Becca being brain dead by lunch time from doing pre-algebra and trying to remember too many login passwords for homeschooling.
- Grocery shopping when there are no groceries.
- Risking the stink eye if you sneeze in public.
- Going bra-free… and hair, nail, and any other upkeep appointment free.
In this episode, Becca and Laura talk about:
- Goat yoga.
- Polar plunging.
- Homemade dog food.
- theSkimm and SmartHER News.
- Weekly Female IQ challenges on our blog.
- And, most importantly, hope that we will come out of the COVID-19 pandemic better and stronger than ever.
That’s why we believe in practicing “spatial distancing” not “social distancing.” #AloneTogether.
“We believe every woman has something intelligent to say. Let’s listen.” —Becca & Laura