This Week’s Challenge: Eat clean while in quarantine.
Does the quarantine have you feeling a little puffy? How about a clean week? This isn’t an official detox but an immune and mood boosting seven day food plan.
Clean Week Guidelines:
- No booze.
- 60-80 ounces of water a day.
- Limit coffee to 1 cup a day.
- Drink hot water and lemon juice upon rising and before bed.
- Cut out dairy.
- Avoid gluten.
- Fast 12 hours between dinner and breakfast.
- Don’t count calories but avoid snacking throughout the day.
- Fuel up with whole foods like greens, berries and avocados.
- Limit sugar intake.
Sending U Good “Q”— Laura & Becca