This Week’s Challenge: Reach out to someone you have not seen or heard from in awhile.
Whether you use Zoom, FaceTime, or prefer the phone, your challenge this week is to reach out to someone you have not seen or heard from in awhile. This could be:
- Your old college roommate.
- Someone you maybe had a falling out with.
- A past co-worker.
- That second cousin twice removed you never see but always enjoy at family reunions.
- An old teacher or professor.
- A neighbor you have not seen since the quarantine.
- That camp buddy that somehow you found on Facebook.
- Your running or tennis partner.
- A blast from the past like an ex.
Really, the list goes on and on. The point is everyone, and we mean everyone in the world, is trying to not only survive but to thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic. And positivity and connectivity will help us power through this unprecedented time. In today’s world, the ties that bind us, or the shared belief that links people together, is the feeling that, despite politics, religion, etc., we are all in this together.
Sending U Good “Q”— Becca & Laura