In this episode of Female IQ Podcast, Laura interviews Becca about how to awaken your inner writer and learn a simple and yet impactful strategy to coping with the coronavirus. Becca earned a B.A. in journalism from Washington and Lee University and a M.F.A. in writing from Savannah College of Art and Design. She has taught several courses on writing and she details how to:
- Effectively brainstorm using two non-intimidating techniques.
- Journal without judgement.
- Explore various genres to begin the creative writing process.
Through the power of the pen (or keypad), we can experience:
- Self-exploration and self-expression.
- The cathartic quality of transferring thoughts to fully fledged ideas and even writing samples.
- The ability to better understand ourselves and the world around us.
“We believe every woman has something intelligent to say. Let’s listen.” —Becca & Laura