From the moment Laura and Becca sat down (virtually) with Liz Proctor-Riley, the Cars’ song “Just What I Needed” cued up because she is something we all need. A strength and conditioning coach by day and bartender by night (and full time mom and wife), Liz personifies the “work hard, play hard” mentality. Her New England infectious attitude and accent makes you want to whip up some dip, pour an adult beverage and embrace albeit remotely.
In this episode, Liz gives a decent pour of insight on:
- Refreshing and light cocktails with ingredients you may have at home.
- How to have a fun Zoom cocktail party.
- Her go-to appetizers.
- What it is like to be in the F&B industry right now.
- Working for the SERG Group and its stance on supporting the community and employees.
- Camaraderie within the bartending community.
- Drinking games.
- How to think “out of the bottle” and, despite social distancing, feel socially connected.
“We believe every woman has something intelligent to say. Let’s listen.” —Becca & Laura