Let’s all be honest. Life lately has been challenging. We have been thrust into an unprecedented time and we are all managing as best we can with work, home and sanity.
Female IQ chose Libby O’Regan to celebrate the 50th episode of Female IQ Podcast because she epitomizes what it means to be a kick butt entrepreneur, mom and positive thinker. Since 2015, she has owned Libby O Marketing and — while many of us watched Tiger King (we’re not throwing shade – we loved it, too) and went meme-mania (again, not throwing shade, we did it, too) — she recently launched a non-profit called The Celebration Projects.
In this 50th episode of Female IQ Podcast, you will hear about:
- Libby’s extensive marketing background. (FYI: We all need to hire her.)
- “Authentic storytelling.”
- Finding our “why” with TED talk speaker Simon Sinek.
- Social media and micro-influencers.
- Other cool women like Jenny Cawthon of Green Joy.
- Why we need to celebrate birthdays.
- Giving back.
- Take-aways from this time in our lives.
“We believe every woman has something intelligent to say. Let’s listen.” —Becca & Laura